

So... Easter is now over. I had a lovely family time at the seaside with fish n chip, cocktail hours, and chocolate brownies ice cream cake! Saw some old great friends too. (Elaine&Jess, your amazing mates, mate)I didn't really want Easter to end because then I knew it was the beginning of the end of Uni. Feel so lost & sad at the moment purely because I hate goodbyes, and I have had such a blast the last year at Uni. It has not been easy for me, had a turbulent time in first year and nearly gave it all up but I carried on and boy do I regret it? No. I have grown to love Liverpool very much and all my wonderful friends in it. Em is right though she said it is 'The beginning of the beginning.' That could be a play. (Private joke)
So... what next...(anacrusis - gotta love them. In this case, my case, it stands for those awkward looks where I stare at the wall, waiting for the answer to hit me in the face...Nope I will have to go get it myself and work extremely hard and hey, who knows, we may never find the answer that we're loking at the wall for... OK I'll stop now.) full stop.
A full stop until I figure it out. Figure out what I want to do. I know but we don't have to talk about it do we? But let me tell you no secret, I'm scared, actually bricking it but to contradict this post I am very excited too!!!! Watch this space... sorry last time.

Oh if only life was always this pretty with sunshine & raybans and greener on the other side grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment