F a s h i o n P h o t o g r a p h y

F a s h i o n    P h o t o g r a p h y




Thursday, 22 April 2010

before the cats walk



I shot some pictures for Flashback as they were holding a fashion show at LJMU's union in the engine room. I found it much more interesting & fun taking pictures before the show, of hair & makeup as I could be more creative with the shots where as, with the actual catwalk I was limited with direction as there were other (better, professional, cough cough) photographers there who had official spots. Also I would have preferred to have taken shots of the models in their outfits backstage after they had come off, as I just find what goes on off stage more interesting plus, I can be more creative & get different photos. I like capturing real life & in fashion real life seems much more on speed and exciting then it does on the catwalk.





Sweet temptations.














Love Kurt Geiger.




So this is how it's done...












I love how her top reflects her face.






No time for a cappuccino...

















http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=337566026096&ref=ts
Jade - make up artist.


www.flashbackboutique.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. they are amazing!
    you are very creative, yet simple!
    will definately be popping back on here :) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)
    where did you find my blog? x

    ReplyDelete