




One hasn't updated this thing for a while. I feel guilty. I have ignored my camera a little lately. That thing called Life gets in the way. I don't let the dust completely settle on her though.
Here are some picture I took of my dear friend, my little darling, Hannah.
I do love fashion photography so so much still but your priorities in life change with time & as you get older.
I live in London now which is bloody fantastic. But, can I afford it? NO. So, sensibly, I spend all of my free time (which isn't a lot) on the dance floor raving with the likes of Boddika, Azari & III, sometimes catching a free set at Phonica Records with Simian Mobile Disco OR even when I'm feeling lucky, gate crashing THE one & only party, Boiler Room with Lvis-1990, Girl Unit, Bok Bok, Ikonica & Lil Silva. SO yeah... as you can see I'm even more skint because, 'WE LOVE TO PARTY.'
I was born with my head stuck in the clouds. Instead of eating lucky charms for breakfast (I'm not American) I ate dreams after I dreamt about them. I wanted to be an Actress on the stage............ Then a world class Fashion Photographer.............. & probably before that a Vet and then an Astronaut. My point is, becoming a Fashion Photographer is not practical right now. Cos I need, da moniiiiies (phone jacker voice)
I KNOW IT SOUNDS AWFUL. Who cares about money! It makes the world go round but it doesn't make you happy. So my plan is...
look for that j.o.b that will prove to be,
the best thing for me.
once I'm more settled and know how I feel,
my dream of fashion photography,
will become real!!!! - I'm shit at poetry. If you want to know how it sounds, just ask me.
Yey! Finally another blog post!! I love it, I hope you find the monies soon but it is a shame not to do the photography, this photos are amazing! xxx
ReplyDelete