F a s h i o n P h o t o g r a p h y

F a s h i o n    P h o t o g r a p h y




Wednesday, 11 August 2010

F*CK THE CLOCK

I give you, Secret Garden Party-ing.

(Listen to this whilst you look... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsJVW5apRmY)





OOOooo how polite - Swedish dubstep.








Ray lost his glasses. But, Abi found them.






Looking good. But, 'normal' compared to some...


Lads out on the pull.





NO 'time' to sleep...











human canvas.









I got talking. To an NME photographer. Damn should have got his number/email...



Gavlaaaah. I think I, I think I, I think I like it....







BEST value for money and meaning festival going. GO. See you next year.

Most pictures shouldn't need words. This certainly was a magical fantastical place. A place to come and forget about the outside world.

No time for sleeping not even when you eventually get the tent to stand on its own. There was too much to see and do.
Making stuff, tents.
Floating stages - jakwob - where we slowly moved to his dubstep beats. It was a joyful & an ecstatic feeling, however running out of energy as it was nearly time to go home, well, once we have found the car...
Glitter.
The Whip
David Rodigan - legend.
Marina - she aint no robot.
Beans on toast & cheeeese from the tea n toast van - such luxury at 3am Friday morning which was still our first night there.
The fastest EVER ferris wheel.
Lakes
Kidnap Alice -
Funny folk, queer folk, just Folk music.
Bands hanging from trees.
Cider & sun.
WATERRRR.
Saturday was the big night. Dress up - the theme FACT OR FICTION. We chose Kelts & Arabian Nights. Fireworks. The giant ship in the middle of the lake is set on fire. Lanterns in the sky. Make a wish.
More glitter.
I never found my cousin.
Dance off.
Mud fights.
GAVIN.
Flirty dirty phone tents
A massive lorry that turned up 8am every morning to dee-poo the porter loo's, I know how considerate. What made it funny was the guy doing it blaring out Lionel Richie tunes.
Champagne cocktails, which must have had some 'special potion' in it seeing as we couldn't move after one glass. WASTED.
I cant be bothered to say anymore....

You just have to go and see it all for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment