F a s h i o n P h o t o g r a p h y

F a s h i o n    P h o t o g r a p h y




Sunday, 28 March 2010

PROPS





Studying Drama, one might require a large availability in the 'prop' area, you know those things that may bring out character, give away character, support the script or just make rehearsals more fun! Because a plastic bloody hand from WWII or a stuffed dead body with no face... or even the countless briefcases, do make a show more interesting! Just don't expect an impressive envious amount of them things called 'props' when you're at LJMU, in The Blue Room. We also have a Green Room & a Red Room! This post has hopefully portrayed sarcasm's, as the pictures may well support this form of wit also!?! but hey I still love The Joe H, it's unique and authentic. Not many other LJMU buildings have what we have inside... I'll leave it to your imagination.

Listening to this mix at the moment, a 'friend' sent it to me. It's mind blowing, can't get enough!

http://symbiosis.com.au/

Peace out! 'xoxo - gossip girl' - I'm not at all gossip girl however, Em has got me a bit hooked on the programme! I shall be faithful and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment