Pancake Sunday #4 by now...
It is raining in Liverpool. We went out last night, just the three of us, Em, Casio Boy and Tinks. We were also joined by some jolly friends, Ursula, Georgia, Sarah and Khan. - from our course. Django's is where we started for some sex on the beach. (If only that was literally) They make this cocktail very well, other places it tastes cheap but there version has an original taste.
The residant DJ Buddha dropped some heavy tunes from TC and chase and status remix's. The dubstep and d n b I LOVE. I said to Em,
'Wow, I can't belive you are dancing to the dubstep.'Em replied,
'Like I never have!?' Then I said,
'Hmmm yes, I guess you do hear it from my room rather alot!' Then like the English do, I apologised. And she smiled. Time for some more dancing!
It was not fun walking around town in the pouring rain in my very high heels, but I had my gorgeous casio boy on my arm in his gentlemenly fashions. I felt a litte v.i.p.
'Georgia, here come under my umbrella,' She looked at me and said,
'No seriously there is no point now,' as if to say her hair couldnt get any wetter or worse. But she always looks gorgeous! It just looked like we were all trying to pull off the beach look. Ursula held her vintage fur coat over her blonde beaming head and the rain seemed to highlight her sparkly indian jewel she wore on her forehead. Whilst Ursula went to the bar I held her dead animal on my arm (dont think it was real). I'm sure this would have been very nice and it would have kept me warm, but no, it was soaking.
We ended up in Heebie Jeebies, one of the hot spots in Liverpool. The walls of heebies probably recognise us we go there that much. It feels like home there. It is a very unique place.If you visit Liverpool, go to Heebies, always gaurenteed a good time there. The DJ played the amazing remix of La Rouxs In for the Kill by Skream! One of my favourite remixs EVER! - it means a lot to me and the way it makes me feel is amazing. He also played classics from The Cure and The Smiths, two of Tinks & Em's favourite bands!
...that brings me onto Pancake Sunday... whilst we made the classic sunday tradition with Em's recipe, we listened to the songs from last night, 'I am the sun and earth... shut ya mouth, how can you say I go about things the wrong way!?' It was very nice and the pancakes were even nicer! YUM. So untill next Sunday, which is sadly our last pancake Sunday this term before we all depart for the christmas holidays, going our seperate ways, crossing waters and long tain journeys to be with family. I will certainly miss my 28Mate family over christmas.
oh mate. i thoroughly enjoyed this lovely novella about rain and cobblestones, coloured with a bit of la roux and love will tear us apart. it was fun fun fun, the vast amount of toilet paper, drinks in the ladies' room and disturbing the lovers' peace at 3 in the morning. turn on the fairy lights!
ReplyDelete